A wedding is the most auspicious day of a person’s life. A wedding is a story, the beginning of a new life. It is the promise of always and forever. A day to celebrate and reminisce forever. So it becomes even more imperative that everything is just right on this day. And you, whether you are an organiser of the event or the bride/gloom themselves, can enjoy this special day to the fullest. And one way you can be sure to enjoy this day is by having a great wedding videographer recording every moment of the day perfectly and more specifically the way you want it.
But hiring a perfect wedding videographer for you or your loved one’s isn’t a piece of cake. There are a lot of wedding videographers available in the market who will promise a lot at the discussion but at the right moment they fail to deliver. So here are some do’s and don’ts you should keep in mind while n=booking a wedding videographer.
First of all, and most importantly, you should hire a professional. Yeah we are pretty sure you know someone who knows someone great at wedding photography and videography, but are sure you want to risk it all on someone’s word and on someone whose previous work you know nothing about? Not sounding awesome, is it? The best option would be to hire a professional wedding videographer who knows what he is doing and can show his previous work.
Hire local. Yeah you got a great videographer, who would be perfect for your requirements but he lives a 1000 miles away and it would be difficult for him or her to navigate to your wedding location. And on top of that he or she might not familiar with the location and local vendors, that will add a cherry to your wedding. So it would best to hire a local videographer. For example if you are having a wedding planned in Delhi, it would be best to hire professional wedding photographers in Delhi NCR, surely you can get famous wedding photographers in Delhi who would be available.
Communicate.So you booked a perfect videographer for the planned wedding. And you are pretty sure he or she is competent enough but how would convey to him about your desires for the wedding shoots? It is imperative that while booking the perfect wedding videographer you should have a clear discussion about the wishes you have for the wedding. At the end it is your wedding day and you deserve the best.
Isha Films provide Indian wedding couple photography and videography services all over the country. If you are looking to book one visit us at www.ishafilms.com
We know choosing a life partner is one of the most important decisions of our lives and a wedding is in itself, a compilation of big decisions. Decisions regarding the venue, caterers, décor, invitees list, photographer and most importantly the wedding dress of Bride and Groom. What remains forever are the memories and pictures! And no one wants it to ruin by any cause.
While choosing the perfect dress for your wedding day, from the perspective of a photographer one must consider the following points before deciding on the same.
· The most important factor that drives your opinion about a dress is beauty. Your perfect gown will not only make you look beautiful but also makes you feel beautiful from inside out.
· When you feel confident, your photographer feels confident. Confidence is the most beautiful attire a bride or a groom can wear. Your wedding dress whether a satin draping gown or a body fitted mermaid dress, it should first make you feel comfortable and beautiful on the inside.
· As a bride or groom, you will obviously be the centre of attraction in the ceremony and also the centre of almost every photograph so will be your dress! Paying great attention to how the dress compliment your body type and more importantly your personality is a must.
· Lighting is the basic and most essential key to any photographer. The venue plays a major role in a photoshoot, indoor or outdoor, at Isha Films, the team of the professional wedding photographer in Delhi can bend into every angle to capture THE RIGHT PICTURE for you.
· If you want the best, you need to hire the best. A part-time photographer may not deliver the best when it comes to the most important moment of your life. You don’t need someone to just show up and snap some okay-picture for you, you need the BEST! Right. The peeps at Isha Films not only show up on the day at the venue but undergo a fully-fledged plan after having a chai-discussion with you. They offer their creativity blend with your style and preferences so that you can look forward to the results with much eagerness.
· We know how creative you are. Many of the times, we encounter clients that are already full of ideas for what props or themes they really want for their D-day. And we know how hard it is to find a wedding photographer that resonates with you. Isha Films are the compilation of famous wedding photographers in Delhi, who dedicates their time by working with one project at a time because you deserve this dedication when it comes to your wedding day.
· If you have planned a themed wedding or a destination wedding with lots of props and a venue exotic landscape, you definitely need to coordinate your dress with everything so that it portrays great on the pictures. When you find a photographer or agency that fulfils not only all of your requirements but also your wants, someone who can portray your feeling in the pictures, who can capture the spark in your eye and the happiness in every smile, that is what an actual photographer is. The team of Isha Films are not only the best but also the budget photographer in Delhi. Worry less and enjoy more!